Ang Caramoan ay isang ika-4 klaseng bayan sa lalawigan ng Camarines Sur.
Book flight going to Naga City, Legazpi City or Catanduanes. Airphil Express, Zest Air and Cebu Pacific fly daily to Naga and Legazpi. Cebu Pacific fly directly from Manila to Virac.
Option 1. via Naga City
1. From airport, take a van or jeep going to Naga City Central Bus Terminal - P10 - 40.00, 10 minutes
2. Catch a bus going to Goa Terminal - P69.00, 2 hours 30 minutes
3. From Goa, ride a jeep joing to Sabang Port - P22.00, 10 minutes
4. Ride a bangka going to Guijalo Port - P120.00, 2 hours
Estimated Travel Time - 4 hours 50 minutes
*you can also ride a van from Naga Van Terminal (near SM) directly to Sabang port. Fare is P100 and travel time is 2hrs.
Option2. via Catanduanes
1. From Virac Airport, ride a tricycle going to the Virac Bus Terminal- P10.00, 10 minutes
2. Take a bus going to Pandan and alight at Codon Port - P50.00, 45minutes
3. Ride a bangka going to Caramoan - P100.00, 1 hour 30 minutes
Estimated Travel Time - 2 hours 25 minutes
Option 3. via Legazpi
1. From Legazpi City Airport, take a tricycle going to Legazpi Bus Terminal - P50.00, 15 minutes
2. Then take a van going to Naga City, alight to Anayan - P140.00, 1 hour 30 minutes
3. Ride a bus going to Goa Terminal - P49.00, 2 hours
4. Catch a jeepney going to Sabang Port - P22.00, 10 minutes
5. Ride a bangka going to Guijalo Port - P120.00, 2 hours
Estimated Travel Time - 5 hours 40 minutes
Option 1 - via Naga
1. From Cubao or Pasay, take an 8-hour bus ride to Naga City Central Bus Terminal - P600-800.00
2. Take a bus going to Goa Terminal - P69.00
3. From Goa, ride a jeep joing to Sabang Port - P22.00
4. Ride a bangka going to Guijalo Port - P120.00
Option 2 - via Catanduanes
1. From Cubao or Pasay, take a 12-hour bus going to Tabaco Port - P650 - 900.00
2. Catch up a 2-hour ferry ride to Virac Port or Calolbon Port - P200-300.00
3. Ride a bus going to Codon Port - P25 - 50.00
4. Take a bangka going to Caramoan - P100.00
Option 3 - via PNR Bicol Express Train
1. Take a 10-hour train ride via PNR Manila Tutuban Station going to Naga central Station P500.00 - 700.00
2. Ride a tricycle going to Naga City Central Bus Station, P30-50.00
3. Take a bus going to Goa Terminal - P69.00
4. From Goa, ride a jeep joing to Sabang Port - P22.00
5. Ride a bangka going to Guijalo Port - P120.00
*from Guijalo port, you can ride a habalhabal going to centro for P100.00.
Sabang port have daily regular trips to Caramoan every 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. If you missed the regular trip, special trips are available ranging from Php1500.00 to Php2500.00.
If you need travel assistance in Caramoan, you may contact: